Updated: Sep 3, 2020
July is Minority Mental Health Month!
Free toolkit available for download!
Mental Health America has developed content for our 2020 MinorityMental Health Month toolkit that is both timely and hopefully evergreen, including:
- Links to updated information on our website;
- Lists of resources specifically for BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities;
- Handouts on racism and mental health and racial trauma;
- An infographic built from MHA screening data on BIPOC and LGBTQ+ mental health;
- A Call to Action for people to share how discrimination and/or racism have affected their mental health using the hashtag #ImpactofTrauma;
- And more!
We hope that you will join us as take a critical lens at the mental health space and how trauma has impacted the lives and wellbeing of BIPOC, while celebrating resiliency in the face of adversity.
Download the toolkit here!